The realization that Summer is ending hit me today.
My BFF was in town from Thursday - Tuesday. It was a lot of fun to have her in our home. She is a missionary and so that fact that she came to Miami on her visit home was a big thrill!
- Dinner party!
- The Rapids water Park
- Dog Beach
- My class came over to meet Hannah, and hear stories from her missions work.
Now, a couple of highlights from the trip.
1) getting the giggles with an old friend.
2) not getting sunburned at a water park.
3) lol -getting sunburned at the doggie beach
4) Learning to Kurdish Dance.
5) Cooking Meat loaf with my Sunday School Class!
6) Getting inspired in IKEA!
I am looking forward to school starting (believe it or not)
I also rearranged the living room today - it was a LOT of fun!
haha - I actually moved the couch UP the stairs! (alone).