So, last week at this time I was counting down the hours until I got to leave for the Magic Kingdom. This weekend, I'm counting down the hours until my family comes to visit! (I'm always counting down to something).
Since it's almost the weekend, I thought i'd share 10 things I absolutely love about the Magic Kingdom.
1. Parking so close you can walk to the first gate
- Take the speed train (Monorail) in the morning (Faster to the park).
- Ride the Steamboat back in the evening (Slower to the car).
- All over Disney - there are perfect places to take those embarrassing photos that you will love for the rest of your life.
- side note - my Indian friend was gone! Main Street U.S.A. is under construction.
- Space Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railway
- Splash Mountain
- Seriously, ... I could eat one of those right now.
- I love that movie.
- So many happy memories!
- The ones you wear
- The ones you eat
- The ones you take pictures of
- The ones you find hidden all over Disney!
- Never gets old, never loses it's magic!
- Seriously, my favorite thing to look at.
- True story - last Saturday, I sat in the rain on the park bench eating my mickey ear icecream and staring at the castle.
- Don't judge me - I love the castle. Besides, It was just named one of the top 100 Florida Buildings by American Institute of Architects.
Anyway - these are only a few of the magical things I love about the Magical Kingdom.
Do we have any in common?
What are some of your favorite things about the Magic Kingdom?
Memory Lane is open - limited traffic. :)
C-ya Real soon.