When you become a grown up you begin to value your parents. In my most recent days I have realized just how s-p-o-i-l-e-d I really am. (Not only by my parents, but my husband!)
1) I didn't have to work through college, my mommy and daddy sacrificed so that I could study hard and make good grades (which I did!).
2) I am driven to work every day by my husband.
3) I can count on both hands how many times I've had to do the dishes since I got married.
Okay ... before people start writing me letters of jealousy and hatred let me get to the point!
Due to our effort to put my husband through graduate school without any student loans, we have had to re-budget and re-think our spending.
1) Stop eating out (Sadness)
2) Grocery Shop / Pack Lunches EVERY day
3) Make my own coffee (Sadness)
4) Coupon (more actively)
5) ...cancel our TV ...
We have talked about #5 for one solid year. ... For 1 solid year, my husband and I have talked about how satellite TV is a Luxury item. At 10:30 p.m. we officially cancelled our TV.
Welcome to grown up decisions.
In December 2013 my husband will be graduating with his Masters in Library Science from the University of South Florida. Lord willing, we will still have no student loans and he will maintain his 4.0 GPA.
I leave you with my husbands tweet.
What happened during Week 7? Well,... not a whole lot of running. In Fact, NO running - AT. ALL. Here's what did happen! Sunday...
If you live in the South Florida area and have young children, I recommend filling a car with some friends and family and heading down t...
If you follow me on social media, you were flooded with pictures of our tiny sweet princess last weekend, and I even did a quick post about ...
In case you missed it, here is Part 1 . In part one, I talk about why we induced at 37 weeks, so if you start reading and question why w...