If you read my post last week you already knew I was chasing the following:
1) Run 2 days. - DONE! I ran a 5K with my pups, and I ran a 12-miler on Sunday with my husband. I also had a bonus run when my dear Juliet escaped from her leash (Read the story here)
2) Try 1 new cleaning tip from pinterest. - Fail. I did scrub my kitchen (with bleach and everything) this week. Does that count?
3) Plank - done-ish oookay ... I did it once ...
4) Make valentines for my former Sunday School Class - DONE! Actually, I made them for all the Youth Group kids and they were super cute.
Fun memories from the week.
- Juliet's grand adventure.
- Getting my Girls Gone Sporty Tank!
- 5K with my puppies!
- Making a special valentine inspired breakfast for my husband after our 12 miler (Okay, I ran 12 and he ran 14).
I'm very excited to announce that I am DONE with my long runs for this training session. I am officially in taper-mode for the Princess Half Marathon. aahhhh Hello Butterflies, it's not nice to meet you!!
Goals for this week!
1) Hydrate, Hydrate, HYDRATE!
2) Don't over eat in the name of "carb-loading" (It doesn't work like that!)
3) Run 2 days
4) Organize my closet
Thanks what I'm chasing!!
Have a positive week!