Now that we are expecting, my husband and I have been super motivated to exercise. I wish I would begin craving vegetables or something... But I hear the beginning is the hardest to eat right. Hopefully... I did crave a salad the other day so of course I went right out to chick fil a and bought it! (It was delicious!)
Now onto my fitness!!
- up and down the stairs for about an hour while packing the car. (It was exhausting, and got my heart rate up so it counts - right?)
- walked around the mall
- 20 minute of lap swimming
- mall (4) hours of walking
- 20 minutes of lap swimming
- the zoo (lots of walking)
- going to ikea (more walking)
- will swim tonight again
There you have it! My fitness for the week.
How have you moved your body this week??