Sooo, we had an early Christmas celebration with my parents, sisters and grandma at a Condo in Orlando. It was so much fun!
We even took family photos all matchy-matchy and stuff!
So how did I do with my goals?
1) pack for "Christmas weekend" - done, it was last minute but at least it was done!
2) finish Christmas shopping - done!
3) walk a mile at least 3 days. - done!!
Monday - 2.1 miles
Tuesday - 1.1 miles
Saturday - 3.1 miles (Pretty Muddy)
Sunday - 2.3 miles
4) pre-natal yoga and squats 3 days a week. - only did twice... But, I am pretty proud of the mileage I accomplished last week!
This week starts weekly appointments with my OB and also my husband and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary!!
So, here's my goals!
1) walk 3 days this week.
2) celebrate our 5th anniversary
3) finalize the menu for our annual Christmas Eve brunch!
What are your goals for the week?