In an effort to begin to put our lives back on some type of routine, I've decided to link back up with Mindy and Molly for the Weekly Chase! My goals will be small for now, but don't worry! I've got big plans for Riley's first year!
- Clean 1 thing before lunch each day
- Example: Sweep the floors, clean a bathroom, load of laundry
- Read 1 or 2 stories to Riley before 4 p.m. each day
- Tummy Time with Riley
- Begin watching my junk food intake (oreo's are not a suitable breakfast)
- For the last two weeks I've been on survival mode, I've eaten whatever I wanted and avoided veggies - I need to stop that and get back to healthy eating.
- Walk Daily
- Take a daily walk with Riley during the middle of the day
So there you have it, my goals for the week! A lot of it is just trying to find my rhythm now that I'm a part of the Mom team. I'm completely exhausted, but my Husband has been the perfect partner through this journey called "parenthood", I'm honored to be his wife.
Question: What was the biggest challenge you faced as a first time mom?