As always, I'm linking up with Mindy and Molly for the Weekly Chase.
1) Home Maintenance - Yes, I was able to clean at least 1 thing each day before lunch.
2) Watch my junk food intake - Yes, I have been able to curb some of my junk food intake. I need to get better, but I can confidently say that I have begun to change the behavior of eating junk food because of the convenience.
3) Walk Daily - We walked most of the days, but took a day or two due to weather and visitors, but we will get back out there for our walks soon.
4) Read to Baby - Yes, We've been reading to baby each day.
5) Tummy Time - Yes, baby and I have had our daily time. It's great to see how strong she's getting!
It's the last week of my husbands paternity leave. He took 1 month of leave from work, and when we were planning it all out, I honestly felt that it would be plenty of time. However, now that we are in the final days of his leave I'm getting a little anxious. He helps me so much around the house! - Like with the cooking, walking the dogs and other tasks. I know I can do it on my own, I just need to be realistic about what will get done during the day, and what will have to wait until Papi comes home.
So, what goals am I chasing this week?
- Walk 3 times
- Monitor quality of food intake (a.k.a. continue to decrease chips, cookies or other junk food items)
Establishing a Routine
- Begin to get into a bedtime / sleep routine - lately we have been staying up really late and sleeping in. Although it's nice to treat each day like a Saturday, we need to go to bed at a normal hour.
Just a couple goals for the week, but I'm confident I will be able to crush these goals.
Question: What goals are you chasing?