Anyway, now that our Tiny Princess is 12 weeks old, we are getting more settled into an eating, sleeping, playing routine (Yeah, "normal")
- Tummy Time
- She will (sometimes) roll over
- Reach for toys
- Focus on books
- Favorite Toys
- Currently loves an elephant rattle
- A soft cloth with a flower
- Will sleep from 6-8 hours at night
- Will nap in her crib for up to 2 hours in the morning
- Afternoon naps, if they happen are in my arms or the swing
- Still struggling with acid reflux, but it's getting better.
- 22 inches (estimated)
- Unsure on the weight, we will have to wait until her next pediatrician apt!
What I'm feeling
- Quite tired most days, it takes a lot to try and keep up with cleaning, dogs (who are always into something) and of course tummy time and yummy time.
- Ready to run.
- I took it easy, now i'm ready to get out there and RUN! I need the time to unwind, and relax.
- Excited to watch her continue to develop
- Even when I'm grouchy, my husband takes care of me and will often tell me to go for a run. - which I always appreciate (and come back less grouchy).
Thanks for being a part of our story. <3