I can't believe in about 20 weeks she will be here!!!!
So, since I haven't really posted (or taken) any bump pics, I thought I'd share one from after my appointment today.
- 19 weeks & 4 days
- weight gain -6 pounds (gained 1 back this month, hopefully I won't start to lose again)
- blood pressure normal
- glucose levels normal
- like a zombie (I guess you'd call that fatigue)
- I don't have nausea all the time, but I do have random times when I just throw up... It's awful!
- peanut butter
- eggs (thought, sight, smell, etc...)
- green onions
Looking forward too?
- identifying a name
- ultrasound at week 23
- goofy challenge training to be over!!!