Hard to believe that I'm already 28 weeks pregnant, feels like yesterday I was hearing the news that our family would be expanding.
If you missed my previous bump date, week 20 was the last time I posted about it.
- 28 weeks along
- gained 5 pounds
- blood pressure, perfectly normal
- Seriously, I can't stay awake... I have been napping when little lady naps.
- Morning Sickness
- Slowed down (thank the Lord!)
- I've been organizing the clothes, and making a list of things I'd like to pick up for the baby.
- We were given some newborn size diapers on Wednesday, and that got me REALLY excited to meet our little love bug.
- Anything sweet sounds good.
- Barbecue. ... so strange.
- I went to the grocery store and bought three bottles of barbecue sauce... what? haha
- I'm still a little finicky with eggs, but I did manage to cook eggs, feed eggs to my daughter AND myself the other day.
Looking Forward To
- Seeing little lady and love bug interact
- Paternity Leave?
- Is that allowed? lol I'm really looking forward to my husband being home with us for a few weeks after the baby comes.
- Baby girl
What are your favorite healthy desserts?