My Dearest Little Lady,
Someone once told me "the calendar always flips"; that is to say today will end and tomorrow will come. Over the last two years you have taught me more about myself than I can ever express. I thought people were crazy when they told me that I'd want to bottle up your scent and keep it. I thought people were crazy when they told me I'd miss the days of being drenched in your acid reflux vomit. ... okay I don't miss that.
but I do miss your sweet baby self.
We've had some pretty exciting days mixed with some days that bedtime could't come soon enough.
As much as you challenge me, you inspire me to be a better person. I am so thankful for you and all you bring into our lives.
Right after the holidays you are going to turn two years old, and here are a couple of my favorite things about you right now.
What you like...
- Your family - You LOVE your mom and dad and baby sister most of all. But I love that you love all your Tio's, Tita's, aunties, uncle Brian, Abuelo's and grandparents and cousin.
- Playing - You are SO active, you are non-stop from the time you wake up until you fall asleep.
- Water - bath time, swim time, shower time, sprinklers, and even DRINKING water you love it all
- Chocolate Che-Che (Chocolate Milk) - You are obsessed with it.
- Animals - live animals, animals in books, toy animals, you love them ALL
- Mickey Mouse - All Disney really... you just love it.
- Exploring - you LOVE to see new places and experience new things
- Cooking - you LOVE helping me cook in the kitchen and I love watching you love it
What you don't like...
- going to sleep
- bed time
- the thought of bed time
|Family walk - 2 Months Old|
|When mom was training for goofy challenge (7 months)|
I'm soaking in the last days of having a "1 year old"... and look forward to the excitement life with a two year old will bring.