WE HAVE ANNUAL PASSES TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!
Anyway, Yes. We have Annual Passes to Walt Disney World and since we will be spending quite a bit of time at Walt Disney World I thought i'd start a Wednesday series called "WDW WEDNESDAY" Basically,... I will attempt to refrain from talking about Disney on any other day because, On Wednesdays, we talk Disney.
For my first WDW Wednesday post I thought I'd share about the most recent resort we stayed at.
Over the weekend my husband and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe it's already been 7 years. 7 years ago we stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter and simply fell in love with the resort. We have stayed in the French Quarter a few times since then, and even visited the resort for lunch at Sassagula's on several occasions.
Being two adventurous Disney fans, we thought we would branch out and stay at on the Riverside portion of the Port Orleans resort. We recently visited the grounds and were excited to stay there for our anniversary.
Here are a couple of thoughts from our visit.
- All experiences with hotel staff was superb, I didn't meet or see a single cast member lacking in Disney magic.
- The room was very spacious, the bed was soft, and there was plenty of space for our belongings to be organized.
- Boat service to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs)
- Bus to all 4 parks
- Bus to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs)
- This was a large resort, so with 4 bus stops it was a little annoying driving around to all the bus stops before leaving for your destination and being dropped off at your bus stop.
- Beautiful walkways
- Beautiful running pathways
- Nice pool
- Nice playground
Would you stay again?
I don't think I'd stay on this side again, I much preferred the French Quarter. I love the ability to easily access the main lobby without walking too far, I just felt the Riverside was much larger and spread out.
I realized when we got home that I only took 1 picture at the hotel... I'm sorry. I do have a youtube video from when our family visited Port Orleans for lunch though.
Question of the Day:
Have you ever stayed at a Disney Resort?