We are looking forward to the year 2016 ready for what God has planned for us.
- Resigned from my full-time job
- Ran the Goofy Challenge
- Celebrated Little Lady's 1st Birthday!
- Diagnosed with gestational diabetes (again)
- Celebrated the marriage of my sister in law
- Pulled everything out for the new baby and got it washed and ready!
- Husband interviewed in Southwest Florida
- Started prepping the condo to sell
- Moved to Southwest Florida (Mother's Day weekend...)
- Started attending a new church
- Celebrated my husbands birthday!
- Surprise visit from my husband's family!
- Visit from our besties (who live way too far away); double date to the movies and dinner!
- Attempted to start running again.
- All clear results from blood work (no more gestational diabetes!)
- Sold our car
- Bought a new car
- Family visits us in Southwest Florida
- Beach Days
- Lots of visits to the park on Friday afternoons
- Settling into life in Southwest Florida
- New Orleans Trip
- Fort Myers Half Marathon
- Baby's First Thanksgiving
Thank you for being a part of our year, we look forward to 2016 and all the adventure it will bring!