Happy Valentines Week!
I absolutely love Valentines Day, all the love and hearts and pink, etc... My husband on the other hand isn't a huge fan of the holiday, in fact up until a couple years ago we really didn't celebrate it consistently. Then we started a tradition for Valentines Day, it is one that we can do every year no matter how young or old our children are, or how much time or money we have.
Every year on Valentines Day we eat Spaghetti and watch Lady and the Tramp. Sometimes my husband will surprise me with flowers, but it isn't part of the tradition.
I had a pretty busy week, the end of the week felt like it started on Thursday and hasn't ended yet. My two year old thinks she's ready to stop naps. ... I'm not ready for this (at all).
Even though it was a busy week, I felt like I did a great job with my goals. You can read the original post here.
1. Run 4X - Yes! (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
2. Yoga 3X - Yes! (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
3. Begin Packing list for Princess Half - It's in my head, I need to start writing it down. I'm going on Thursday with the girls and a friend, then my husband is joining us Friday night ... So, It's a little complicated to make sure I pack everything I need without OVER packing.
4. Go through girls clothing - Yessss! Felt so good to get everything sorted! In the process I realized my 9 month old had outgrown ALL except 1 pair of jammies...
I'm pretty excited about accomplishing my goals last week!
Here is what I'm chasing this week. As always, this is a link up with Mindy from RoadRunnerGirl.com
1. Run 3X
2. Yoga 3X
3. Pack for a Wedding / Disney weekend!
4. Work on Counting with my Toddler 3X
So, there are my goals!!
Question on the day: What are your goals this week?
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll Week 3 - Marathon Training Month 1 of Marathon ...
If you live in the South Florida area and have young children, I recommend filling a car with some friends and family and heading down t...
If you follow me on social media, you were flooded with pictures of our tiny sweet princess last weekend, and I even did a quick post about ...
In case you missed it, here is Part 1 . In part one, I talk about why we induced at 37 weeks, so if you start reading and question why w...