Happy Monday Friends!
We had another weekend at home, complete with pancakes for breakfast on Saturday, playgrounds, multiple errands, family walks and a whole lot of fun. I desperately wanted to surprise the girls and take them to Disney for the day on Saturday but my friend that I thought might drive the 3 hour trek in the morning and then again in the evening was sick. So, that didn't happen - but we had a lot of fun at home!
Let's talk about my goals from last week.
- Run 2x - (2 miles on Sunday)
- Yoga 3x - (Mon, Tues, Wed)
- Family Walk 3x - (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun.)
- Organize Sippy cup drawer - Done! We only have the ones in use, and that don't leak!
Here are my goals for this week. As always, this is a link up with Mindy over at www.roadrunnergirl.com
- Run 2X
- Figure out a plan for upcoming Half Marathon (April 17)
- Yoga 3X
- Family Walk 3X
- Pack for our weekend trip to visit family
What goals are you chasing this week?