You can read my first update here.
|Baby # 3 at 16 weeks|
- Cream Cheese
- Honey Mustard
- Dijon Mustard
- Anything with sauces
- Pretty tired, but more energy than trimester 1.
- Some nausea the last few weeks (triggered by aversions)
Weight / Blood Pressure / Gestational Diabetes
- Down 2 lbs still
- Blood Pressure
- Back down to normal healthy range
- Gestational Diabetes
- Passed my trimester 2 three hour screening
- Started feeling flutters more frequently at week 16
- Baby had a strong healthy heart beat of 140's at the last appointment
- While at Disney my two year old took off her Mickey sticker, put it on my belly and said it was for the baby... It was so sweet I wanted to cry.