These are MY kind of people...
It didn't take me long to find the Erin Condren Life Planner and fall literally in love with the versatility of this planner. After a solid year of using my Life Planner, I have a big decision to make.
Do I order the new one?
Do I keep using this one for the remaining months of 2018?
Do I ditch EC all together and try something new?
What's a girl to do?
Things I LOVE about EC Life Planners
- Customer Service
- The Customer Service is amazing, if you have a question or an issue you can contact them on ANY social Media platform or by calling and they will respond.
- The General Line of Products
- EC has so many adorable products, all customizable and I'm obsessed!
- The Layout of the Planner
- I love how you can decide on Hourly, Vertical or Horizontal to fit your needs.
- The Personalization
- I LOVE seeing my initials on my planner, it's just so adorable!
- Coupons and Discounts
- EC has a great referral program, where the person who uses your link gets 10.00 and YOU get 10.00 off too.
Things I don't LOVE about EC Life Planners
- The Price.
- At over 50.00 per planner, it's so hard for my to justify the purchase every year. There are great referral programs, but it's hard to justify for me right now.
If I don't order an EC Life Planner, which will I purchase?
One of my favorite planners was this Pocket Planner from Orange Circle Studios.
Things I like about this Planner
- Small size, perfect for the diaper bag, purse or backpack
- Economical - At less than 15.00 you can have an adorable planner without breaking a budget
- Bright Colors and Quotes - Similar to the Erin Condren, it is filled with bright colors and quotes.
- The Layout - This planner has a full month view to jot down big plans or appointments, and also has weekly spreads
- Extra's - In the back you will find notes pages and pre-made lists such as "books to read" "movies to see" "vacations to take"
Another Planner I love and have used in the past is the Lily Pulitzer Planner
This planner also has lots of fun prints, quotes and even includes Stickers it's a great choice for the student or mom who loves to have a paper planner.
The Final Planner I've been looking into and thinking about purchasing for 2018 is The Happy Planner
I've seen this planner all over Youtube and Instagram lately and seems to be very close to by beloved Erin Condren Life Planner. It seems to have plenty of space for me to write my daily to do lists, blog ideas, meal plans and other mom life items.
What about you? Do you still use a paper planner to keep it all together?
What planner would you purchase?
*This post contains affiliate links*